- CREP Enrollment Begins May 13
- 1st quarter 2013 price report from Forest2Market now available on Extension Forestry’s website
- How do you know when you should harvest your timber?
- Upcoming Webinar – Developing adaptive silvicultural strategies in the context of climate change
- Check out the two newest publications from Extension Forestry dealing with healthy forest, invasive plants and managing for resilience
Daily Archives: July 6, 2011
If you have an interest in meeting with your peers – there are a number of associations in existence in NC. See the map of existing Woodland Owner Associations in the state: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216413314007444671852.0004974e1ed9868180e86&msa=0 Interested in starting a woodland owner association? … Continue reading