Office: 1022H Biltmore Hall
Dr. Sudipta Dasmohapatra is an Assistant Professor in the Wood Products business area specializing in strategic marketing, distribution and value addition strategies and marketing research methods. Dr. Dasmohapatra received her PhD in Wood Products Marketing from The Pennsylvania State University and her Masters degree in Forest Management from the Indian Institute of Forest Management. Recent research has focused on managing and creating customer value in the forest products industry, product differentiation, competitive positioning and product distribution strategies. In addition, Dr. Dasmohapatra's future interests are aimed at product development and innovation.
- Strayhorn, T., Dasmohapatra, S., Tilotta, D., & Mitchell, P. (2012). Effectiveness of educational tools for hurricane resilience in homes. Disaster Prevention and Management, 21(4), 433-444. [ Article ]
- Dasmohapatra, S., & Gonzalez, R. W. (2010). Hardwood lumber buyer purchase attributes and relationships with suppliers. Forest Products Journal, 60(3), 266-272. [ Article ]
- Dasmohapatra, S. (2009). Future marketing drivers for the forest products industry. BioResources, 4(4), 1263-1266. [ Editorial ]
- Dasmohapatra, S., & Smith, P. M. (2008). Customer value in the oriented strandboard industry. Wood and Fiber Science, 40(1), 42-54. [ Article ]
- Gonzalez, R. W., Saloni, D., Dasmohapatra, S., & Cubbage, F. (2008). South America: Industrial roundwood supply potential. BioResources, 3(1), 255-269. [ Article ]