How To Apply
Application to the Online Masters degree begins with you completing an online application to the NC State University Graduate School.
- Completed Online Application
- Official Transcripts documenting successful completion of an undergraduate degree
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Two years full- time professional work experience (resume required) OR scores from the Graduate Recrod Exam (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) completed within the past five years
- Three recommendations (including at least one academic reference)
The following specific material will be required to complete your application:
- Official transcript of all completed degrees
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (including at least one academic reference)
- Resume documenting two years full-time professional work experience OR scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) completed in the past five years.
- Personal Statement describing your career goals, work experience, and academic honors and achievements. Also you can include experiences and traits that will contribute to the enrichment or diversity of the University or community, beyond your academic credentials.
The online application process can be accomplished in one session or several sessions depending on your preference.
*DEADLINE FOR FALL 2013 APPLICATIONS - APRIL 30, 2013
>> Start Your Online Application