CRO - Post Award and Fiscal Management of Grants
Contact the Staff
Ellen Sanders, Post-Award
Helpful Research Links
- CNR Research News
- Sign up for Funding Alerts from the CNR Research Office
- CRO Pre-Award Assistance
- CRO-Post-Award Assistance
- NC State Proposal Development Unit
- NC Libraries Scholarly Publications Repository
Post award management provides financial and administrative assistance to faculty and staff from the point of initial award of a sponsored project through the life of the project. It also provides financial and administrative guidance to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, university and sponsor regulations specific to each project awarded to the College.
POST AWARD PROCESS
Coming Soon - links to these pages and pdfs.
In the meantime please contact Ellen Sanders for assistance.
- New Award Meetings at the request of Faculty, Department Heads, and Administrative Support Staff
- Guidance of Federal, State, University, and Sponsor regulations and requirements.
- Pre-Audit and approval of expenditures
- Release Time and Summer Salary for Principal Investigators
- Project Budget development, analysis, and projections.
- Budget revisions
- No-Cost Extension requests
- Pre-Award account requests
- Subcontract agreement and modification requests
- Cost Sharing Commitments including documenting and reporting these commitments.
- Project Close Out
- Research links
- Research forms
- Where Do I Find Award Info? / Understanding & Accessing RADAR - need good link?
- The "Prior Approval Process" (PAR) Re-budgets, Time Extensions, Subcontracting, Pre-Award Costs, Change in Scope, Change in PI, etc.