pnrinfo ~ The RRS Parks & Recreation email ListServ
pnrinfo was established in 2001 by Recreation Resources Service as a Parks and Recreation ListServ free of charge for professionals across North Carolina.
Post a Question Now: email@example.com
Purpose of pnrinfo:
Provide a venue to ask fellow professionals questions or for advice about those things relating to the field of parks and recreation. The RRS List serve is a networking tool intended for open discussion of items relating to parks and recreation and to further the body of knowledge among RRS Listserve subscribers.
You may subscribe to the list to not only post questions, but to receive all questions posted and respond to colleagues
You may post questions pertaining to the parks and recreation field. All questions will be reviewed for appropriate content. You do not have to be subscribed to the list to post a question.
To post a question or response to the RRS Parks and Recreation ListServ:
Viewing pnrinfo Archives
Messages posted on this listserv is archived by month at
Use the drop down box to select the month that you wish to view, then click on "Show Archive" to display all messages posted that month.
You can view all messages even though you are not a subscriber of this listserv.
NOTE: At this time we do not have an archive search feature.
Please reply directly to the individual who posted the question. If the topic is applicable to the entire board then respond back to the general list serve.
Please do not post "me to" replies for request of information. Either contact the original author to request he or she forward information to you or search the list serve archives. The RRS web page will archive old questions and responses
Send an email TO firstname.lastname@example.org, with no subject, and in the text write:
I, (give your full name), would like to subscribe to pnrinfo list serve.
Send an email TO email@example.com, with no subject, and in the text write:
Approve password unsubscribe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opinions posted to the RRS list serv are not necessarily those of RRS or NCSU.
- The topic must stay focused on parks and recreation
- When you send a message to the listserv, it first goes to the moderator who must approve your email. Then it is released to the whole list serv.
- Subscribers are solely responsible for the messages they post.
- RRS reserves the right to take action against RRS list serve subscribers that violate the terms of service.
- Postings that are inappropriate will not be permitted. General information about products, pricing, and services may be posted.
- The sender of the message assumes sole legal responsibility for the message and the republication of the message.
- No commercial messages of any type are permitted. This includes but is not limited to: resumes, product promotion and, speaker promotion.
- Remember to include a Subject and full signature at the bottom of your messages so others will know who you are and how to contact you directly. Most e-mail systems allow you to type in a block of text where you can develop an 'autosignature.'
- Text in all UPPER CASE LETTERING is the Internet equivalent of shouting. Be tolerant of other people's mistakes.