You are cordially invited to attend a unique educational experience for students in the College of Natural Resources hosted by the CNR Engaging Leaders and graciously sponsored by John and Janet Lampe and the Natural Resources Foundation.
The evening will include:
- A delicious four course meal
- Formal dining etiquette instruction provided by a certified business etiquette trainer
- Tips on table conversation and mixing and mingling with business professionals
- Discussion on how employers evaluate potential job candidates in these situations
- An opportunity to interact with CNR industry professionals, faculty, and other distinguished guests in a social setting
CNR Business Etiquette Dinner
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Talley Student Center Ballroom
The cost to attend this event is $10 per student.
Business Attire is required! Review these Tips for Business Attire Tips.
Two Ways to Sign Up
- Pay via credit card below
- Pay via cash in the Office of Academic Affairs Office in 2018 Biltmore Hall
Attendance is not confirmed until your registration and payment is received. All payments are non-refundable. Tickets are for College of Natural Resources students, faculty, and special guests only. Space is limited, so be sure to register early.
Registration is now open. RSVP Deadline: February 24, 2015.
Contact Tiffany McLean at email@example.com if you have any questions.