You are cordially invited to attend a unique educational experience for students in the College of Natural Resources sponsored by the College of Natural Resources Enrichment Fund.
The evening will include:
- A delicious four course meal
- Live practice during a “mocktail hour” before the start of dinner
- Formal dining etiquette instruction provided by a career service professional
- Tips on how to be comfortable with table conversation among business professionals
- Discussion on how employers evaluate potential job candidates in these situations
- An opportunity to interact with CNR faculty and career service professionals in a social setting
CNR Business Etiquette Dinner
Monday, April 10, 2017
6:15 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Talley Student Center Currituck Ballroom
Due to the generosity of our donors, the cost to students is only $7 per person, which includes your meal, mocktail hour and professional instruction.
Business Formal Attire is required. More information will be provided to attendees upon confirmation regarding this.
Step 1: We are no longer taking reservations for this event. If you would like to be added to the waitlist, please contact Hannah Humphrey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Pay your $7. Please note that the actual cost of this event averages $35 per person. We kindly ask if you can no longer attend, let us know as soon as possible so that someone else can benefit from this experience.
- Pay via credit card HERE.
- Pay via cash in the Office of Academic Affairs Office in 2018 Biltmore Hall
Attendance is not confirmed until your registration and payment are received. All payments are non-refundable. Tickets are for College of Natural Resources students, faculty, and special guests only. Space is limited, so be sure to register early.
Contact Hannah Humphrey at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the event.