You are cordially invited to attend a unique educational experience for students in the College of Natural Resources hosted by the CNR Engaging Leaders and graciously sponsored by the Natural Resources Foundation.
The evening will include:
- A panel of professionals describing how they networked their way to success 6:00- 6:45 p.m.
- Mix and mingle opportunity to interact with CNR industry professionals, faculty, and other distinguished guests in a social setting 6:45- 7:15 p.m.
- Dinner with a guest speaker to inspire students for future networking 7:15-8:15 p.m.
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
6:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m.
Location: McKimmon Center
Please arrive early in order to pick up your name tag.
The cost to attend this event is $8 per student. RSVP Deadline: February 24, 2016
Business Attire is required! Review these Tips for Business Attire Tips.
Two Ways to Sign Up
- Pay via credit card below
- Pay via cash in the Office of Academic Affairs Office in 2018 Biltmore Hall
Attendance is not confirmed until your registration and payment is received. All payments are non-refundable.
Tickets are for College of Natural Resources students, faculty, and special guests only. Space is limited, so be sure to register early.
For additional details, contact Emma Muller at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now REGISTER for the event online.