Join us to learn more about the Sustainable Materials & Technology (SMT) program and our 100% job placement rate. Each session is approximately 1 hour and will answer these questions:
- What do Sustainable Material & Technology students study?
- Where do Sustainable Material & Technology graduates work and what career
paths are available?
- What minors, internships, research, study abroad and professional
development opportunities are available to Sustainable Material &
You will also:
- Meet a Sustainable Materials & Technology student for Q &A.
- Take a student-led tour of our state-of-the-art laboratory
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Tuesday, November 12, 2019 at 6:30 PM
Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 6:30 PM
If you are unable to attend one of the information sessions please contact us for a personal visit/tour.
411 Dan Allen Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27606
View building location on the NC State campus map
Helpful Information for Transfer Students