While providing the products of today, designing the products for tomorrow and educating tomorrow’s leaders, the Paper Science and Engineering (PSE) Program supports paper and related industries through outstanding teaching, research, hands-on learning, and industry collaboration. With over 50 years of success, we are a recognized leader globally.
In many ways PSE is a direct reflection of the industry today. There are many opportunities, but there are also many questions about direction and needs. Current graduates must have the hand-on experience, technical skills, and decision making abilities for today. For our graduates and our industry to thrive, students must have the fundamental knowledge, personal skills and the passion for lifelong learning.
Your Gifts to the Pulp and Paper Advisory Committee:
- Provide scholarships to recruit a bright and diverse student body
- Offer the best opportunities for faculty and staff to excel
- Offer real world experiences through internship, co-ops and international study opportunities
- Up-fit classrooms/laboratories/facilities with the latest “in the field technology”
- Disseminate knowledge to the people and communities of North Carolina through Extension and Outreach Services
- Impact industry with a knowledgeable workforce, who will lead the next generation to nurture our natural resources and sustain our supporting industries
Our strategic plan relies on you… alumni, friends, industry, faculty, staff and students!
Make a Gift to the NC State Pulp and Paper Advisory Cmmittee
Click here to give online OR write a check made payable to: NC State Natural Resources Foundation, Inc, please put Pulp and Paper in the memo line and mail to:
NC State Natural Resources Foundation, Inc
Campus Box 8010
Raleigh NC 27695