- 2015 Pulp and Paper Foundation Annual Report
- 2014 Pulp and Paper Foundation Annual Report
- 2013 Pulp and Paper Foundation Annual Report
- 2012 Pulp and Paper Foundation Annual Report
- 2011 Pulp and Paper Foundation Annual Report
- 2010 Pulp and Paper Foundation Annual Report
59th Annual Meeting Documents
- Executive Committee Meeting Minutes
- Scholarship Committee Meeting Minutes
- Development Committee Meeting Minutes
- Board Meeting Minutes
- Dr. Richard Phillips, NC State University
- Dr. Ron Brown, Agenda 2020 Technology Alliance
- Chip Dillon, Vertical Research Partners
- 50 Years of Paper History – This report was published in 2005, outlining the first 50 years of the Paper Science and Engineering program at NC State University.
- 2010-11 Graduating Seniors – Candidates for Placement Employment Brochure
- 2008 Where Are They Now Powerpoint – Do you ever wonder where Paper Science and Engineering students come from and where our graduates end up? View our powerpoint outlining where our students come from, and how they serve the industry.
We will be working in the coming months to develop a new communications plans for our alumni, foundation members and supporters. If you have ideas or would like to help by serving on this committee, please email Jennifer Piercy, Executive Director.
NC State Pulp and Paper Foundation
College of Natural Resources
Campus Box 8010
Raleigh, NC 27695