Area(s) of Expertise
B.Eng. The Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston, ON Canada (1992)
M.S. Clemson University, SC (1994)
Ph.D. McGill University, Montreal QC Canada (2005).
Monitoring and prediction of streamflow generation processes, groundwater-surface water interactions, use of tracers in hydrology, integration of modeling and data.
- Hydrologic Impacts of Municipal Wastewater Irrigation to a Temperate Forest Watershed (2016)
- Identifying ecohydrological patterns in natural forested wetlands useful to restoration design (2012)
- How old is streamwater? Open questions in catchment transit time conceptualization, modelling and analysis (2010)
- Antecedent moisture conditions and catchment morphology as controls on spatial patterns of runoff generation in small forest catchments (2009)
- A reference data set of hillslope rainfall-runoff response, Panola Mountain Research Watershed, United States (2008)