- Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain. Ph.D.
Geography (areas of focus: Climate Change Vulnerability and Adaptation)
- Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain. M.S.
Environmental Studies: Climate Change and Global Change
- University of Primorska, Koper, Slovenia. B.S.
Current Research Interests
- Climate Change Adaptation Planning
- Climate Change Decision Making
- Cultural Heritage Management and Policy
- Coastal Conservation and Management
- Fatorić, S., Seekamp, E., 2017. Are cultural heritage and resources threatened by climate change? A systematic literature review. Climatic Change. DOI: 10.1007/s10584-017-1929-9
- Fatorić, S., Morén-Alegret, R., Niven, R., Tan, G., 2017. Living with climate change risks: Stakeholders’ employment and coastal relocation in Mediterranean climate regions of Australia and Spain. Environmental Systems and Decisions. DOI: 10.1007/s10669-017-9629-6
- Fatorić, S., Morén-Alegret, R., Zografos, C., 2017. Coastal Natural Protected Areas in Mediterranean Spain: The Ebro Delta and Emporda Wetlands. In: Rosenzweig, C. et al. (Eds.) Climate Change and Cities: Second Assessment Report of the UCCRN. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
- Simonet, G., Fatorić, S., 2016. Does “adaptation to climate change” mean resignation or opportunity? Regional Environmental Change 16(3), 789-799.
- Fatorić, S., Morén-Alegret, R., Kasimis, C., 2014. Exploring climate change effects in Euro-Mediterranean protected coastal wetlands: the cases of Aiguamolls de l’Empordà, Spain and Kotychi-Strofylia, Greece. International Journal for Sustainable Development & World Ecology 21 (4), 346–360.
- Fatorić, S., Morén-Alegret, R., 2013. Integrating local knowledge and perception for assessing vulnerability to climate change in economically dynamic coastal areas: the case of natural protected area Aiguamolls de l’Empordà. Ocean & Coastal Management 85 (A), 90–102.
- Fatorić, S., Chelleri, L., 2012. Vulnerability to the effects of climate change and adaptation: the case of the Spanish Ebro Delta. Ocean & Coastal Management 60, 1–10.
- Fatorić, S., 2009. Changing of sea level in North Adriatic as an indicator of climate change. Geographical Bulletin 81 (1), 9–21.