College of Natural Resources Calendar
2016 Meeting of the International Society of Forest Resource Economics
- This event has passed.
We are pleased to be able to host the 2016 Meeting of the International Society of Forest Resource Economics (ISFRE) in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina, April 3-5, 2016, at the Sheraton Raleigh Hotel.
The ISFRE 2016 Meeting Steering Committee invites forest economics and policy researchers, practitioners, and other stakeholders to submit abstracts and proposals for oral and poster presentations, panel sessions, and other workshops and side sessions. These may include the following topic areas:
- Policy and governance
- Markets, trade, and finance
- Bioenergy, engineered wood, lumber, pulp & paper
- Climate change and adaptation
- Ecosystem services and nonmarket valuation
- Management and ownership trends
- Any other topic related to forest resource economics