A vision to be the international leader for advancing the sustainable use of cellulosic resources through science & technology.
Students in the Sustainable Materials and Technology curriculum are encouraged to join and participate in the student-led NC State chapter of the Forest Products Society. Camaraderie and industry networking are most important to the success of NC State’s student chapter.
Student Internship Presentations, Fall 2014
SMT Scholarship Banquet, September 25, 2014
68th International Convention 2014, August 10-13, Quebec City
- A NEW scholarship program is being offered for student members of the society.
- For more information please visit here.
- For student registration information please email FPS Student Advisor.
Huntersville Hardwood Interviews, March 5, 2014
Shaw Industries Interviews, February 19, 2014
American Woodmark Interviews, February 6, 2014
Student Internship Presentations, Spring 2014
Scholarship Banquet, November 20, 2013
- Professional Development- Professional Conferences, Skills Development
- Research Opportunities
- Free online subscription to the Journal of Forest Products Business Research
- Discounted technical publications – Forest Products Journal, International Journal of Forest Engineering
To join the NC State Forest Products Society, please contact Dr. Perry Peralta.
Want to learn more? Have a question? Think you’d like to visit our college?
Please fill out our online Interest & Information form.
College of Natural Resources
2820 Faucette Dr., Campus Box 8001
Raleigh, NC 27695
Phone: (919) 515-2883
Fax: (919) 515-7231