Engineering Scholarship Opportunities presented by:
WHO: Current high school freshman, sophomore and juniors (and their parents) interested in engineering
WHAT: An information session to learn more about engineering degrees, career opportunities, and the industry that supports your community.
WHEN: May 1 OR May 4 from 5-7 pm
WHERE: WestRock manufacturing sites (West Point on May 1 and Hopewell on May 4)
We invite you to learn more about our program through the following resources:
What is the Paper Science and Engineering Difference?
What will this event include?
- 5:00 pm arrival, meet and greet, dinner provided
- 5:15 pm Dinner and presentations from WestRock and NC State representatives
- 6:15 pm Tour of WestRock manufacturing facilities
What kind of student does NC State’s College of Engineering look for?
- First Year profile for College of Engineering
- First Year Profile for University at large
- Please note that NC State takes a very holistic approach to reviewing all applications. There are no SAT/ACT/GPA minimum requirements. The profiles are of the middle 50% of the students that were admitted.
More questions? Email or call Paula Harrod at 919-515-3601; email@example.com