If your plans include making a year-end gift in support of the Department of Forest Biomaterials, check out these end of year giving tips!
The generosity of the alumni, friends and partners of the Department of Forest Biomaterials at NC State University have made it possible for FB to provide financial aid to students, expand our facilities, increase our international presence, pursue new avenues of research, attract top faculty and disseminate information throughout the world. Gifts to FB fund buildings, research initiatives, extension programs, scholarships, fellowships, endowments and so much more. In fact, many programs or facilities now bear the names of our generous donors or their loved ones. Other donors have preferred to remain anonymous. All have our thanks.
If you are interested in becoming a financial supporter of FB, you have a number of options open to you:
- Donations of property, investments, cash, life insurance, and deferred giving programs provide donors with tax benefits.
- The NC State Alumni Association sponsors a diversified array of giving societies, donation options and recognition programs for NC State alumni.
- If you are interested in supporting the College of Natural Resources, take a look at CNR’s Development Program or contact our Development Officer.
- Sponsorship & Partnership Opportunities
Many companies and other organizations also support FB’s activities by:
- Donating funds and equipment to our projects.
- Co-sponsoring our research or extension initiatives.
- Involving FB in projects they are undertaking.
- Supporting career opportunities and internships for our students.
- Joining the College of Natural Resources’ Community for Diversity to create and promote a welcoming environment in the natural resources profession.
For more information on how your organization could partner with FB, please contact the CNR Development Office.