Faculty and students within the Department of Forest Biomaterials at NC State (FB) participate in a number of organizations devoted to international goals or founded to help international students succeed at NC State.
The Forest Products Society is an international not-for-profit technical association that provides an information network for all segments of the forest products industry.
Forest Biotechnology is an international research partnership headquartered at NC State that works with partners around the world to promote innovation in basic science in order to advance the application of molecular genetics to forest trees.
Camcore is a non-profit, international program that works for the conservation of tropical and subtropical forest tree species. Its efforts in conservation breeding help protect and support the health of the wood products industry in many countries.
International Student Organizations
- African Student Union
- Asian Student Association
- Chinese Student Scholars Friendship Association
- Egyptian Student Association
- EKTAA (Undergraduate Indian Student Association)
- Iranian Students Association
- Japanese Scholar and Student Association
- Korean Student Association
- Maitri (Graduate Indian Student Association)
- Menasa (Middle Eastern & North African Student Association)
- Mi Famlia (Hispanic Student Association)
- Taiwanese Student Association
- Thai Student Association (THSA)
- Caribbean Student Association
- Vietnamese Student Association
International Student Support Organizations
International Students Office
224 Daniels Hall
Alexander International Residence Hall
Alexander Hall houses participants in the International Program with one American and one International student per room.
Office of International Services
320 Daniels Hall