Announcing 2023-2024 Doris Duke Scholars
We are excited to announce the Doris Duke Conservation Scholars!
- Shriya Reddy – Plant Biology
- Jess Maier – Fisheries, Wildlife and Conservation Biology
- Estela Garcia – Environmental Science
- Emily Jackson – Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology
- Karim Aguilar Ortega – Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology
- Graduate Student Mentor: Susana Mateos, PhD Student, Forestry and Environmental Resources
The Doris Duke Conservation Scholars Program Collaborative is a consortium of universities united to empower a diverse new generation of conservation leaders. The members of this consortium are the University of Florida, University of Arizona, University of Idaho, North Carolina State University, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Participation in this program is only available to students who are enrolled at these universities.
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please contact Zakiya Leggett (firstname.lastname@example.org) or see their website: http://go.ncsu.edu/dorisduke