The 2018-19 SHRA Employee Annual Performance cycle ends on March 31, 2019. All employees active for at least six months (including transfers) in the cycle must receive a written annual appraisal, including an overall performance rating.
In addition to closing out the current performance cycle, it is also time to start preparing and planning for the 2019-20 cycle.
Please note the following:
- Supervisors must meet with each employee to review performance results and assign a final overall rating, between April 1, 2019 – May 10, 2019.
- The annual performance appraisal document must be signed by the supervisor and next-level supervisor before being presented to the employee for review and signature.
- The employee’s signature on the performance appraisal document confirms only that the employee has received the document.
- The 2019-2020 performance appraisal cycle begins April 1, 2019; the new performance plan must be reviewed with the employee by May 31, 2019. This review may happen concurrently when supervisor and employee meet to review the current performance appraisal.
Copies of signed documents must be submitted to email@example.com or directly to John Grimes in Biltmore Hall, room 2023, by the following dates:
- 2018-2019 performance appraisal due May 10, 2019
- 2019-2020 performance plan due May 31, 2019
Please address any questions you have regarding this process or employment eligibility to John Grimes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919.515.5756.