- If you are off campus, connect to the NC State VPN.
- Click Go under the Finder menu and select Connect to Server…
3. For P drive type smb://wolftech.ad.ncsu.edu/cnr/projects/DEPT Where DEPT is the department P drive you trying to connect to. E.G. fer, prtm, fb, tip, biotech, admin, advancement, cga, etc. Once you have typed this in press the + button. For R drive type smb://wolftech.ad.ncsu.edu/cnr/research
- Press Connect. On the next prompt, Click Registered user and type in the Name: field wolftech\YOURunityID and your password. You also have the option to save the password to your keychain. Click Connect.
Alternatively, you can use the Self Service application.
- Open Self Service from Applications
- Look in the list for your P Drive and click Mount
- The P drive shortcut will now be available on your desktop. If you do not see it, open Finder->Preferences and make sure under the General tab that Connected servers is selected.