Note: By applying to this position, your application is automatically submitted to our Summer Internship Program openings in over 140 locations throughout the U.S
TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a highly motivated and diverse Technical Interns (STEM - Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) for our Summer 2021 intern program. This is a paid full-time position. Anticipated duration will be from June through August 2021 (flexible). This position has the potential to transition into a Full-Time role upon graduation. The successful candidate will work under the supervision of Project Managers and Team Leaders and partner with engineers, scientists, and technologists.
Our Technical Interns:
· Support various project tasks including regulatory requirements/reviews, cost estimates, research, procurement support, etc.
· Perform data entry, data management, data evaluation, and data presentation
· Support the preparation of reports, plans and specifications for client
· May work on field assignments as needed
· Will be supported by leaders, mentors and teammates
· Perform other related duties and responsibilities as necessary
· This is a full-time, paid position
· Anticipated duration will be from June through August 2021 (flexible)
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Pursuing Bachelor or Associate Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or related field
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Possesses solid technical and problem-solving skills
· Self-motivated, detail orientated person
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Honest, fun, hard-working and ready to learn and grow
· Experience with engineering software applications (AutoCad, MathCad, ESRI, HydroCad, WaterCad, ARCView GIS, etc.) is preferred but not required
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package dependent upon level of education, technical capabilities, and market conditions. A 401k plan with a company match is also available. For more information please visit our website at www.trccompanies.com .
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled