American Efficient believes the cleanest and least expensive energy is the energy you never have to consume. American Efficient is a leading developer of energy efficiency resource portfolios in the United States. American Efficient partners with manufacturers, retailers, distributors, utilities and grid operators to develop and manage portfolios of energy efficiency resources. American Efficient is a portfolio company of Modern Energy. For more information visit www.americanefficient.com, and follow American Efficient on Twitter: @makeUSefficient.
American Efficient is hiring a Product Operations Analyst to work with our product, engineering, and sales teams to support critical business processes and grow our portfolio of energy efficiency resources. You will be the primary user of our internal tools designed to evaluate products, onboard new partners, and ingest various data feeds. We are looking for someone with a bias towards action who is eager to learn and deploy a wide array of technical and business skills.
This role will report to the Head of Portfolio Management, and is based in Durham, NC.
* Comfort working with and combining multiple data sources using the right tool for the job
* An ability to express yourself clearly in written and verbal communication
* Unquenchable curiosity and a healthy skepticism of someone elseâs data
* Strong internal motivation and an ability to manage simultaneous responsibilities
* A bias towards documenting your work and figuring out how to automate rote tasks