Do you want to increase the health and population of trees to overcome pressing environmental issues and restore the balance of life on Earth?
Do you resonate with the following?
- Trees are one of Nature’s most powerful tools for creating a healthy planet.
- Diversity is essential for the well-being of life on Earth.
- By achieving good for all life and being stewards of our shared resources, we attain a brighter future for all.
- Whether caring for a tree or caring for our planet, Nature’s systems work best. Our role is to foster these systems.
- Healthy, plentiful trees create happy people and a vibrant planet.
Do you pride yourself on exceeding expectations, soaking up knowledge, doing the right thing, educating others, and showing that you care whether people are watching or not?
If yes, let’s begin a conversation! We are always looking for folks who want to join our crews to help us physically care for trees. From time to time, we are hiring for other positions as well. No experience is necessary - we will teach you everything you need to know!
You can learn more here about this position and apply by visiting: www.leaflimb.com/apply/