Campus Enterprises Mission:
Campus Enterprises is NC State’s division of retail and hospitality organizations. Each unit shares a common goal: deliver quality and efficient services with dedicated financial support for student activity and scholarships.
Provide vital support to Campus Enterprises and NC State Dining by providing an excellent dining experience for all guests.
$9.25/hr + annual raises, tier 2
Smoothie U at the Atrium
Flexible shifts that work around your class schedule
Essential functions and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow Standardized recipes to ensure food quality, appearance and taste.
- Operate micros system and accurately process transactions following UD cash handling procedures.
- Food prep, general stocking and cleaning.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, peers and customers.
- Provide exemplary customer service to every guest.
- Maintain Grade A sanitation rating of 95% or better.
- Efficient cash handling and ability to count back correct change to the customer.
- Ability to stay focused and work quickly and effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Neatly groomed appearance.
Opportunities for Skills Development:
Working as a member of the Campus Enterprises team, students gain valuable experience and develop skills that can be transferred to their individual career paths. There are opportunities for advancement and leadership growth.
Campus Enterprises at NC State University Hiring Standards
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Individuals with disabilities requiring disability-related accommodations in the application and interview process, please call 919-515-3148.
NC State University participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.