We have internships available in two locations in North Carolina. Visit the links below to directly apply:
SiteOne Landscape Supply offers a progressive style internship program designed to give students hands on experience in all facets of our branch operations. Students will rotate through various roles offered in our branches and be tasked with projects along the way. Students will have exposure working alongside our seasoned leadership to help build our customer relationships and keep the branch running smoothly. This is a PAID opportunity.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Respond to customer questions concerning products and service issues
- Price incoming product and material
- Ride along with delivery driver and assist with loading/unloading product
- Learn about inventory spot counts and inventory control
- Maintain the cleanliness of the branch and stocking the work area with all necessary supplies
- Ride along with an outside sales rep and assist with maintaining customer relationships
- Work on project assigned by manager and present final to leadership
Skills We Are Seeking
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds consistently
- Knowledge/classroom experience or interest in agronomics, plant sciences/horticulture, hardscape, lighting, irrigation, or agriculture
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.