Grand Forest is seeking a Customer Support/Product Specialist to grow and support our quality Axe line. This individual must be enthusiastic about outdoor life, with a keen interest in developing a comprehensive knowledge of fine crafted tools. As a product specialist, this employee will share an in-depth knowledge of the heritage tools we represent, with passion! This is achieved by understanding the intricacies of our product as well as the nuances of all related outdoor markets and its customers. This employee will be primarily focused on our axe line of tools while fully supporting our other outdoor product categories. The job is based out of our Summerville SC facility.
- Communicate and successfully maintain current B2B accounts
- Research and facilitate the on-boarding of new reseller accounts throughout the United States
- Accurately process sales orders into company specific ERP system
- Communicate with retail customers as needed via online portal and phone inquiries
- Periodically attend trade specific shows to highlight the product and acquire new accounts
- Creatively collaborate with Marketing on sales programs, marketing avenues, and selling strategies
- Maintain inventory levels and monitor trends for purchasing
- Actively work with products, repairing, preserving and maintaining for education and revenue generation
- Competitive wage, paid weekly
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life offered
Why work with us?
We are a vibrant, growing company proudly manufacturing safety apparel for the forestry worker and distributing high end outdoor products. Our dedicated group effort, built on loyalty, integrity and mutual respect enables us to live, laugh and grow. We offer competitive wages and provide flexibility for working families.
Â - Working knowledge, passion and respect for all types of quality hand tools
Â - Exceptional customer service skills to include email, in-person and phone communication
Â - Organization and flexibility to maintain various tasks independently
Â - Excellent computer skills within the Microsoft Suite
Â - Aptitude to learn and retain detailed product knowledge
- BS in Marketing, Sales, Forestry, Communication or other related field