Do you love watching sports? Do you like the idea of getting paid to watch basketball games? Put on your cape and come join Scouting Heroes, the fastest growing Scouting Community Network in the country! Looking for quick learners, with a high attention to detail who are available to work College Basketball games for the 2022 - 2023 season. Interviews will start immediately. Training will start around October 3rd. Please check your spam folder, as interview invites have gone to spam in the past.
Record and collect in-time real data on our Data Collection Tool and work closely with the game-day support team to ensure data is being recorded quickly and accurately. We are fueling the next generation of fan engagement. This is a part-time, independent contractor role for the 2022-2023 college basketball season.
- Entering data via a computer application. Must be able to record data quickly and accurately.
- Be present. You are passionate about taking ownership and accountable for the data that you are collecting.
- Be reliable. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to “no-shows”.
- Be organized. Organization and training are critical to prepare for fast-paced, high intensity situations. You are constantly wanting to improve and understand the importance of training.
- Be honest. Integrity is critical to the overall collection of sports data.
- Detail Oriented. Must be one who has a strong attention to detail and strives for perfection.
- Have fun. We are a fast paced, small team that prides itself on continually improving. We generally are looking for people that thrive in fast-paced, competitive and high stress situations.
- Provide feedback. Work closely with our Quality Control Team to provide general feedback on the Data Collection Tool
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Have you kept score/tracked stats for a sporting event before? if so, please explain.
Are you willing and able to work an entire basketball season (October - June)?
Are you aware that you may have to work on Christmas and New Years day?
If hired, would you be able to start on October 3rd?
Do you live within 45 min of Raleigh, NC?
Out of curiosity - do you know anyone that has season tickets to Duke basketball?
Strong knowledge of basketball
Fluent English in speaking and writing
Regular availability on weekends, weekday evenings, and holidays. Approx hours per week: 20-25
Strong team player that has the ability to adapt and problem solve in real-time
Access to a computer with Zoom for regularly planned meetings and training tools.
Strong comfort level with computers and mobile device