Moorhead Brothers, Inc. is looking for a Safety Specialist to join our team. Experience is preferred. Our home office is located in Blacksburg, SC, but travel is a job requirement. This position reports directly to the Safety Manager.
• Perform field observations of active jobsites and complete documentation.
• Administer drug testing / screening for employees.
• Conduct safety training as required.
• Maintain records of safety related incidents.
• Register / enroll / certify employees in Power Safe safety training for Duke Energy jobs.
• Acquire, maintain, and supply PPE and safety gear to field personnel.
• Keep safety related records on the server as directed.
• Develop and maintain relationships with client’s safety team.
• Construction / safety experience preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be able to travel for work throughout the Southeast.
• Any safety certifications / accreditation are a plus.
BENEFITS / MISCELLANEOUS:
Compensation is dependent upon experience, certifications, and qualifications. This is a full-time salaried position.
• Paid Vacation, Sick/Personal time, and Holidays
• Per Diem and company supplied lodging
• Company supplied vehicle
• Health Insurance
** All newly hired employees must submit to pre-employment drug screening and social security
Job Type: Full-time
• relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
• Multiple locations
• On the road