AQUALIS is the nationwide leading provider of comprehensive water management services focused on maintaining, inspecting, and repairing post-construction stormwater and lift station systems. We provide our clients with environmental compliance while inspiring change by preserving and protecting our most precious natural resource…water.
Why work at AQUALIS?
Working at AQUALIS is a unique opportunity to be a part of an environmentally progressive team that feels like family and performs at the highest professional level. We pride ourselves on respect, loyalty, integrity, and inclusion. Our Company's culture is supported by real potential for personal & professional development, continuing education, and a readiness to provide our people with the tools & equipment needed to excel. We reward our successful employees with competitive annual pay raise potential, paid vacation time, eligibility to enroll in a company sponsored group healthcare plan, 401(k) matching, as well as real flexibility & growth potential.
Where do you fit in?
The Estimator is an office based, solutions-driven role for our Stormwater Repair and Project Management team. You will focus on collecting and analyzing stormwater project data to estimate the time, costs, materials, and labor required to provide repair services to regulated stormwater management systems located across the United States. You will be responsible for writing repair proposals while working in tandem with the Project Management team.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Write technical, persuasive proposals for remediation projects
- Estimate time, labor, costs and materials for stormwater remediation projects.
- Prepare repair proposals for clients by analyzing regulations and in-field documentation
- Develop repair budgets by identifying and projecting all relevant costs
- Analyze, update and produce mark ups of site plans to guide in-field teams and service partners
- Maintain consistency among corporate, division in-field teams and service partners through documentation and communication
- Maintain and update master pricing sheet and cost keys
- Analyze data and track work orders in Microsoft Dynamics and client portals
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
Experience projecting costs for restorative repair projects preferred
Aptitude for drafting technical persuasive proposals using detailed descriptions and site photographs
0-2 years experience in stormwater management, construction, or other environmental services preferred
Ability to interpret and analyze site and drainage plans
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Adobe, Excel, and other computer programs
Strong customer service and negotiating skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and organize