Responsible for performing assigned administrative tasks in an efficient manner by performing all or a combination of the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Operates standard office equipment efficiently such as copier, typewriter, computer, calculator, multi-line telephone, fax machine, and postage meter.*
2. Performs various administrative duties such as MS Word, MS Excel, data entry, typing, photocopying, and faxing.*
3. Responsible for receiving shipments from vendors, pulling purchase orders and verifying merchandise, and receiving into ACS system.*
4. Enters daily material withdrawal sheets into ACS system.*
5. Provides clients with reports and pictures of outgoing repair jobs.*
6. Downloads pictures from shop cameras and attaches to a job in the ACS system.*
7. Enter jobs into the ACS system.*
8. Maintains active job report.*
9. Responsible for billing and prints invoices as needed.*
10. Maintains a surplus motors sheet.*
11. Tracks motor repair sales.
12. Completes EASA warranty forms and communicates with the vendor for approval. Communicates corrective action for the warranty to the shop and/or purchasing. Bills the vendor for the warranty work if needed.*
13. Generates picking tickets and prints delivery tickets.*
14. Provides admin support to FSG (including but not limited to material charges, orders, job entry, billing, scheduling, quoting, purchases, etc.).*
15. Schedules route drives and arranges to ship for rush motors and special deliveries.*
16. Provides customer service including inquiries, estimates, and quotes.*
17. Provides assistance to the purchasing department when necessary.*
18. Follows up on quotes and estimates.*
19. Tracks company vehicles for inspections and service.*
20. Provides backup assistance to other Administrative Assistants to ensure adequate phone and administrative support coverage.*
21. Maintains Company Bulletin Board*
22. Performs assigned filing duties accurately, including creating and maintaining filing systems; filing and retrieving records, and purging files regularly.*
23. Must wear personal protective equipment while in the shop.
24. Performs other related duties as assigned.
2. Diagnostic Information Gathering: Identifying the information needed to clarify a situation, seeking that information from appropriate sources, and using skillful questions to draw out the information.
3. Communication: Exchanging information with others in a timely and appropriate fashion.
4. Team Playing: Working cooperatively and successfully with others on a team, whether oneâ€™s own work team or other departments in the company.
5. Initiative: Taking action to support Motor Shopâ€™s objectives based on oneâ€™s own sense of what needs to be done or what needs to be changed.