Duties include answering the phone, providing information about Kerr Lake SRA and the surrounding community to park customers, collection of fees, making camping reservations and assisting with various administrative projects. Work schedule varies from part time to full time depending on time of year and park needs. Weekends and holidays are required.
- This position is primarily responsible for answering questions, relaying information to park staff via 2-way radio and telephone, registering campers and making camping reservations. Experience in monetary transactions is preferred.
- Operation of a state-wide computerized central reservation system for camping, shelters, community buildings and sales for gifts and firewood will be required.
- This position disseminates information to the general public. It requires good customer service skills and familiarity with park facilities, rules and regulations. Must also be able to direct customers to goods and services in the local area.
- Must be neat in appearance.
- Primary duty station is the park office, but may have to go to entrance stations occasionally to assist at those locations.
To Apply: Please visit the included web page for further application instructions.