**Please note this is a co-op job! You must go through the Co-op Program in order to pursue this opportunity!**
First step: attend a co-op information session: https://careers.dasa.ncsu.edu/overview/infosession/
• Learn about the pulping and papermaking process.
• Shadow a shift supervisor from each area for a day.
• Complete a 5S project and obtain Yellow Belt certification.
• Follow AO23 capital project to extend ERS software to No. 4 Power Boiler.
• Learn how to perform the Environmental daily review and morning meeting report out.
• File daily and weekly paper log sheets.
• Perform some weekly NPDES and monthly Boiler MACT sampling.
• Update the Environmental Notebook as needed.
May have other duties assigned as needed