Ford, Bacon & Davis, LLC is a privately owned, multi-discipline Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company, with 8 offices across the United States. We are 700+ employees strong, with almost 100 licensed professional engineers currently licensed in 45 states, with the ability to add all 50 states as necessary. We have engineered projects in the Chemical/Petrochemical; Pulp and Paper; Refining; and Renewable Energy markets, stateside and internationally, for over 20 years.
We are currently seeking a recent graduate from the Paper Science and Engineering Program to join our Process Engineering group in the Greenville, SC office. This individual will, under close supervision, performs routine assignments which are clearly defined and require the application of standard process engineering theories, principles and concepts. Activities are directly initiated, supervised and reviewed by more senior level engineer.
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with the client to develop detailed scopes of work for capital projects.
- Conducts field trips to gather operating data and equipment information.
- Develops piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), line lists, and tie-in lists.
- Designs / evaluates overpressure protection systems for new and existing equipment.
- Performs basic process calculations.
- Provides process information and design guidance to other engineering disciplines.
- Participates in process safety reviews.
- Candidate must be capable of working multiple projects at different phases of development at one time, OT may be required on occasion.
- Prepares routine technical reports.