Veolia Water Technologies, Inc. (VWT) is currently seeking a Pilot Engineer.
Veolia Water Technologies, Inc is an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services.
The overall duty of the pilot engineer is to conduct pilot performance testing of Kruger process technologies at water and wastewater treatment plants across the United States. The pilot testing is conducted in order to simulate full scale plant performance and demonstrate the capabilities of the technology. Pilot Engineers are responsible for setting up the pilot units, optimizing the system, analyzing samples, conducting presentations of the system, introducing and providing training of the system to plant operators, breaking down the unit, managing and interpreting all data collected, and submitting a technical report.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintains all equipment and pilot trailers, including spare parts.
• Develops a plan of action for each pilot study by working with the Pilot Group Manager, Process Group, and Regional Sales Manager.
• Coordinate all pilot related activities for assigned study.
• Conducts pilot studies as set forth in pilot protocol.
• Conducts tours of pilot equipment and introduces the process to plant personnel.
• Collects, analyzes and evaluates pilot performance data.
• Generates reports detailing procedures, results and conclusions of study.
• Manages and interprets all data acquired and operating conditions of a study and communicates results effectively to Kruger employees.
• Develops relationships between client and Kruger.
• Submits expense reports in a timely manner.
GENERAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree required in a preferred field of Chemical or Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, or Biology.
• 0-2 years of previous related experience required.
• Microsoft Office Word and Excel experience required
• Laboratory analysis experience preferred.
Engineering, Chemistry, or Biology.
â¢ 0-2 years of previous related experience required.
â¢ Microsoft Office Word and Excel experience required
â¢ Laboratory analysis experience preferred.