At Freese and Nichols, everyone on our team gets to make a meaningful difference in our communities. For more than 125 years, we have been planning and designing the infrastructure our society needs: developing water supplies, designing roadways and bridges, preparing for natural disasters, and much more. We’ve built our business on long-term relationships with clients and employees alike, resulting in financial stability, career opportunities, and a nationally recognized workplace culture.
Our unique culture creates an environment for professional growth where we focus on caring for our clients, coworkers, and the communities where we work. Join our team of 1,000 employees as we continue to expand our services throughout the United States. Learn more about working here at freese.com/careers.
We have some great opportunities for December 2021 and May/June 2022 new grads to launch their professional careers! These roles are in-office; they are not virtual opportunities.
Majors we hire:
- Civil/Environmental/Water Resource Engineering
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Biosystems Engineering
- Construction Management
- Structural/Geotechnical Engineering
- Coastal/Ocean Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science/Geology/Geoscience
- Perform specific and limited portions of a broader assignment
- Apply standard practices and techniques in specific situations
- Collect, adjust, and correlate data and recognize discrepancies in results
- Become familiar with accepted criteria and methods
- Perform project assignments within the scope of work and guidelines
- Responsible for coordination of project efforts contributed by technicians and/or drafting personnel working on the same project
- Bachelor’s Degree in major from list above by December 2021 or May/June 2022.
- Previous internship, preferred
- Participation in a student organization such as a professional or technical society, preferred
- Must be able to pass the FE exam within one year of joining the team.
Freese and Nichols is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and prohibits employment discrimination for employees and applicants based on his or her age, race, color, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, or because he or she is an individual with a disability, protected veteran or other status protected by federal, state, and local laws.
We recognize that our workforce reflects the increasingly diverse nature of our society, and we strive to take advantage of that diversity with both our external and internal customers. As a Federal Contractor, Freese and Nichols is an equal employment, affirmative action employer.
Previous internship, preferred
Participation in a student organization such as a professional or technical society, preferred
Must be able to pass the FE exam within one year of joining the team.Â