reNRG is a utility scale solar energy development firm. We bring institutional practices, standards and experience to early-stage solar development.
We are interested in hiring summer interns and full time class of 2023 graduates with an interest in renewable energy development.
Job Description: Solar Energy and Battery Storage Developer
· An interest in utility-scale renewable energy (solar and battery storage)
· Responsible for the management of project development from site acquisition through to contracting, financing and handover to construction.
· Manage land acquisition efforts including site suitability, third-party land agents, landowner engagement and contract negotiation.
· Conduct state, federal, and local permitting efforts and approval processes for projects.
· Manage projects through the interconnection process, working with engineers and consultants to optimize project designs.
· Provide project due diligence and development recommendations, as needed.
· Ability to independently act as Project Manager or support Project Management activities for utility-scale renewables
· Willing to travel
· Flexible with regards to work from home vs office. Our office is in Austin Texas with several employees working remotely from home in the NYC area.
Job Type: Summer intern or full-time
· Health Insurance