Bethany NeeleyAbout Me

I am a MS student working with Dr. Aaron Hipp and Dr. Kyle Bunds in Parks, Recreation, and Tourism Management. I’m originally from a small town in Indiana and attended Indiana University before transferring to NC State two years ago to complete my undergraduate degree and compete on the cross country and track & field teams. I will finish my last year of running eligibility this year. Go Pack! My research interests include behavior modification in worksite wellness and I hope to serve and influence others through health and wellness.

Who has been most influential to you?

My twin sister. She is my person and rock forever, the person who gets me and supports me throughout life’s ups and downs.

Professional Goal

Today, my professional goal entails being employed by a company that prioritizes their employees’ health, wellness, and happiness. I aspire to support healthy behavior in the workplace and create worksite wellness programs that help employees adopt and maintain healthy behaviors by prioritizing their personal well-being.

Previous Degrees and Where I Received these Degrees

Bachelor of Science in Sport Management, NC State University, Raleigh, NC

“Words of Wisdom” for Prospective Students

Find your tribe and love them hard. There’s something special about like-minded people in your life who lift you up in every possible way and make you feel your absolute best.

My Leisure Interests

Running, sleeping, baking, journaling, traveling, & Amazon shopping.