Chapel Hill, N.C.
Tourism and Commercial Management Recreation
Why did you choose PRTM?
I love working with people to plan amazing events.
What internships or volunteer experiences have you had?
- Events Assistant at the River Ridge Golf Club
- Rho Phi Lamda Member – Plan events for the Pulp and Paper Foundation
- Ambassador for the College of Natural Resources
- Marketer for the Hooked App
- Head of Activities for the College of Natural Resources 85th Anniversary Event
- Head of the College of Natural Resources team that raised $14,500 for 2015 Shack-a-thon
- Planned 2 Admitted Student Visitation days for the College of Natural Resources
- Study Abroad France and Italy with Ms. Moretz
Through the College of Natural Resources you can do it all!
What advice would you give to future students?
Use a day planner to track responsibilities and assignments.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Owning my own special event company that specializes in affordable event opportunities.
What are your fondest memories about being a student at NC State?
Ambassador Retreats! I enjoyed the team building through scavenger hunts and mass dodgeball games at Sky Zone.