Here at NC State there are over 700 student organizations! These groups cater to diverse interests, and if you do not find what you are looking for, you can start one!
We encourage all of our PGA Golf Management students to get involved. Here are the activities that are available within our program:
All first year students serve as liaisons to prospective students while undergoing a comprehensive program for internship preparation. Read more.
Women in PGA Golf Management (WPGM)
Women in PGA Golf Management is an organization dedicated to promoting application, participation and awareness of women in the golf industry. Read more.
PGA Golf Management Student Organization
The PGM Student Organization consists of all students enrolled in the PGA Golf Management program. The organization is managed by a student board of directors and is supported by the members of the Tournament, Communications, and Event Planning / ‘Pack Gives Back’ committees. Read more.
All members of the student organization learn how to obtain Member Service Requirement (MSR) points each semester, which models the PGA of America’s MSR model for continuing education.
Different ways to obtain MSR points:
- Attend our Professional Growth & Development meetings each month
- Participate in PGA Golf Management Tournaments (weekly events and Majors)
- Be elected to the Club’s Board of Directors
- Serve on a PGA Golf Management Club Committee
- Qualify for the Jones Cup or Carolina’s Cup Tournament
- Attend special golf outings/volunteer activities when offered to our students