Our program is accredited by the PGA of America, and we encourage you to be a part of it! If you have these qualities below, you will be a perfect fit for the program and our student body:
- Passionate about the game of golf
- Desire to grow and better yourself daily
- Are a leader
- Are a proven problem solver
- Like to organize events/activities
- Enjoy working with people of all ages
- Display the ability to multi-task
- Have good time-management skills
- Like a variety of activities
- Is business savvy
- Enjoy sales and marketing
Our PGM Student Newsletter – Read what our students say about their internships, check out the tournament schedule, find upcoming PAT dates, and see other events happening in our program and around campus!
Students interested in the PGA Golf Management program will have the opportunity to ask questions, hear from current students, tour top rated golf facilities and meet future classmates.
If our Visitation Days don’t fit your schedule, feel free to schedule an individual visit with Gabriella Sinkovic, Student Services Coordinator, at a time that is convenient for you.
Take a tour of campus, check out the Lonnie Poole Golf Course and our hands-on laboratories with the best technology in the golf industry. Let us show you how you will get a great education at a great price with the support of a fantastic PGA Golf Management team and student body!
Contact Gabriella Sinkovic, Student Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-515-8792 for more information.