Our program is accredited by the PGA of America, and we encourage you to be a part of it! If you have these qualities below, you will be a perfect fit for the program and our student body:
- Passionate about the game of golf
- Desire to grow and better yourself daily
- Are a leader
- Are a proven problem solver
- Like to organize events/activities
- Enjoy working with people of all ages
- Display the ability to multi-task
- Have good time-management skills
- Like a variety of activities
- Is business savvy
- Enjoy sales and marketing
Take a tour of campus, check out the Lonnie Poole Golf Course and our hands-on laboratories with the best technology in the golf industry. Let us show you how you will get a great education at a great price with the support of a fantastic PGA Golf Management team and student body! Please contact Gabriella Sinkovic to set up an individual visit.
Our PGM Student Newsletter – Read what our students say about their internships, check out the tournament schedule, find upcoming PAT dates, and see other events happening in our program and around campus!
Contact Gabriella Sinkovic, Student Services Coordinator at email@example.com or 919-515-8792 for more information.