In addition to NC State University tuition and fees, PGA Golf Management students are required to pay expenses associated with the PGA of America. These rates may vary annually and are decided upon by the PGA of America. Current prices posted here are subject to change.
Each level is a PGA requirement in order to designate the student as a Class A member of the PGA. The total cost is spread out over the four 1/2 to five year program. Completing all three levels is a requirement for ALL PGA/PGM university programs.
|Qualifying Level||Level I||Level II||Level III|
|Seminars||(3 days) – $660||(3 days) – $660||(3 days) – $660|
|Testing||$60||(5) – $300||(4) – $240||(4) – $240|
Additional PGA / PGM Fees
- PGA Affiliate Fee – $50 annually / $25 new spring entering students
- PGA Club Dues / Tournament Fees – $70 / semester
- Playing Ability Test – $100 per attempt to PGA; Additional fees paid to host facility on test day.
- PGA Background Check – $60 one time fee paid during the student’s graduating semester
- Golf Course Access Fee / semester