Prospective Graduate Student Visitation Day
When: September 19, 2014
The PRTM Graduate Program will host its annual Prospective Graduate Student Visitation Day on September 19, 2014. Seniors, masters and professional students, as well as graduates from colleges and universities across the country are invited to apply. This event will include the opportunity for participants to:
- Meet departmental administrators
- Discuss program and research interests with departmental faculty
- Network with other participants and current PRTM graduate students
- Learn about research opportunities, admissions procedures, and funding opportunities.
This event is by invitation only. To apply, prospective students must submit the following materials:
- Personal statement (describing your program of interest [MS* or PhD] and research interest, limited to 1 page maximum, single spaced)
- Resume or CV
- Letter of support from an academic advisor (or other faculty with knowledge of your ability to be successful in a graduate program)
All materials must be submitted by August 15. Applicants will be notified by September 1 if they will be invited to attend.
Send materials here.
Learn more about research programs at PRTM here.
*Only for those MS students interested in the on-campus masters of science degree.