NC State University Commencement Ceremony
NC State University Commencement Ceremony will begin at 9:00 am on Friday, December 16th, 2016 at PNC Arena. For more information on the University Ceremony please visit the Student Services Center website.
College of Natural Resources Commencement Ceremony
The College of Natural Resources Commencement Ceremony will begin at 1:00 pm on Friday, December 16th at the NC State McKimmon Center. The ceremony will last approximately 1 1/2 hours. Tickets are required for all guests attending the ceremony. Specific graduation information (tickets, caps and gowns, etc.) will be emailed to graduates by the end of October.
This is the departmental ceremony for all undergraduate and graduate students in:
- The Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources
- The Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management
- The Department of Forest Biomaterials
If you are not planning to attend the CNR Ceremony, please let Yvonne Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org) know as soon as possible.
Ticket Information for the CNR Commencement Ceremony
Tickets are required for the CNR Commencement Ceremony at the McKimmon Center. Ticket distribution information will be emailed to graduates by the end of October. If you plan to graduate and do not receive an email by mid-November, please contact our office in Biltmore Hall Room 2018 or call 919-515-6191.
Instructions for Day of Graduation
- Please wear your cap and gown for the CNR commencement ceremony
- Arrive at the McKimmon Center no later than 12:15 pm
- Check in with your department upon arrival
Tips for picking up your cap and gown:
- The NCSU Bookstore sells all graduate apparel at its physical location in Talley Student Center.
- No preordering is necessary but all apparel must be paid for at the time of pick-up.
- You must present a photo ID
- Caps/Gowns/Tassels range from $45-$48
- Hoods (graduate students only) range from $32-$34
Stop by the CNR Academic Affairs Office in Biltmore Hall Room 2018 or reach us by phone at 919-515-6191.