NC State University Commencement Ceremony
NC State University Commencement Ceremony will begin at 9:00 am on Friday, December 15, 2017 at PNC Arena. For more information on the University Ceremony please visit the Student Services Center website.
College of Natural Resources Commencement Ceremony
The College of Natural Resources Commencement Ceremony will begin at 1:00 pm on Friday, December 15, 2017 at the McKimmon Center. The ceremony will last approximately 1.5 to 2 hours. Specific graduation information (tickets, caps and gowns, etc.) has been emailed to graduates. Please contact Yvonne Lee if you have not received the information. Tickets will be required for the CNR graduation ceremony. Please refer to the email for instructions on how to get tickets
This is the departmental ceremony for all undergraduate and graduate students in:
- The Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources
- The Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management
- The Department of Forest Biomaterials
If you are not planning to attend the CNR Ceremony, please let Yvonne Lee (email@example.com) know as soon as possible.
Instructions for Day of Graduation
- Please wear your cap and gown for the CNR commencement ceremony
- Check in with your department upon arrival
Tips for picking up your cap and gown:
- The NCSU Bookstore sells all graduate apparel at its physical location in Talley Student Center.
- No preordering is necessary but all apparel must be paid for at the time of pick-up.
- You must present a photo ID
- Caps/Gowns/Tassels range from $45-$48
- Hoods (graduate students only) range from $32-$34
Stop by the CNR Academic Affairs Office in Biltmore Hall Room 2018 or reach us by phone at 919-515-6191.