Recommend a Student to the College of Natural Resources
Do you know someone who would be a great fit for the College of Natural Resources? Let us know!
Know a student who would be great for the College of Natural Resources?
The strength of the College of Natural Resources (CNR) stems from the motivated and successful students we enroll. If you know of a student who is interested or would be a great fit for our college, tell us and we will contact them.
We will help the student you recommend:
- Learn about the various degree options within CNR and how they can align with their interests.
- Explore the various career opportunities related to our degrees.
- Understand the alternative pathways into our college, including transferring and our Dale Earnhardt Legacy Program.
- Have support through the application and enrollment process.
While we can’t guarantee every student’s admission into CNR, recommending a student will allow us to connect with and ensure each student understands all the possibilities available to them.
If you are recommending a student who has applied to our college, please fill out the recommendation form by the following deadlines:
- First-year students: January 1 of their senior year
- Transfer Students: February 15