Ph.D., Urban Planning, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
Master of Urban Planning, Istanbul Technical University, Istanbul, Turkey.
Bachelor of Architecture, University of Kiril i Methodij, Skopje, Yugoslavia.
Current Research Interests
- Built environment and health
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Immersive virtual environments
Recent Courses Taught
- GIS 515: Cartographic Design
- GIS 520: Spatial Problem Solving
- Modeling restorative potential of urban environments by coupling viewscape analysis of lidar data with experiments in immersive virtual environments (2020)
- Neighborhood Dynamics and Long-Term Change (2020)
- Rural tourism microentrepreneurs' self-representation through photography: a counter-hegemonic approach (2019)
- An exploratory study of perceived safety in a neighborhood park using immersive virtual environments (2018)
- Can trail spatial attributes predict trail use level in urban forest park? An examination integrating GPS data and space syntax theory (2018)
- Exploring perceived restoration potential of urban green enclosure through immersive virtual environments (2018)
- Spatial distributions and use patterns of user groups in urban forest parks: An examination utilizing GPS tracker (2018)
- Urban park pathway design characteristics and senior walking behavior (2017)
- Do configurational attributes matter in context of urban parks? Park pathway configurational attributes and senior walking (2016)
- Residents' perception of cultural activities as quality of life in Istanbul (2015)