Forging Professional Connections
Opportunities to Connect
- STEAM2 Career Expo (October 18, 2017)
- Guest speaker
- Mock interviews through ePack
- Company information sessions through ePack
- Job shadowing
If you would like to connect with our students, contact Sarah Slover by email or call 919.515.7563.
ePack Tips for Employers
- You can meet students in our buildings, Jordan and Biltmore halls, or the Career Development Center. If you want to meet in our buildings, please indicate that on the registration form. The Career Development Center is in Pullen Hall, centrally located off Dan Allen Drive.
- You may offer interview time slots to all qualified students (students in this category must meet pre-selected criteria such as major and GPA), a pre-selected group of students, or enter your own schedule.
- For our students to learn about your jobs, interviews and information sessions, please enter one or more of the following majors under the Natural Resources menu: Environmental Sciences (BS); Environmental Technology and Management (BS, MR); Fisheries, Wildlife, and Conservation Biology (BS, MR, MS, Ph.D.); Forestry or Forest Management (BS, MR, MS, Ph.D.); or Natural Resources (BS, MR, MS).