From academic advising to locating study spaces and everything in between, we want our students to flourish while they are here. The College of Natural Resources helps connect students in the Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources with all the tools they need to succeed. Browse the College-level student resources page for information on tutoring, printing, the library and computer lab, as well as academic resources and policies, such as degree planning, enrollment and registration.
New Student Information
- New Student Survival Guide
- Tuition costs/paying bills/Cashiers Office
- University New Student Orientation
- Information for International Students and Scholars
Current Student Forms and Information
The following forms and information are important for current students:
- NC State travel guides and forms
- BEFORE travel complete a travel authorization by going to MYPACK Portal > For Faculty & Staff > Financial Systems > Travel Authorizations
- Equipment Room and Vehicle Pool Information
- FER Travel Reimbursement Form (optional form to help organize information and receipts for reimbursement)
Information and Instructional Technology Services Information
- College of Natural Resources IT Services
- For assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a help form
- Room Scheduling Quick View Page
The Department of Forestry and Environmental Resources is home to a number of association that can help current students network, gain new knowledge and grow as professionals.
- The Forestry and Environmental Resources Graduate Student Association strives to improve the educational and social experiences of graduate students within the department.
- The NC State Chapter of the International Society of Tropical Foresters (ISTF) is a student-run nonprofit organization that acts in concert with the Office for International Programs at CNR to enhance the international perspective of forestry studies at NC State. ISTF meets monthly to hear guest speakers and presentations focusing on current research topics. ISTF also organizes annual events, such as conference attendance and a spring symposium. Membership is open to any person with an interest in international forestry and environmental issues. Faculty Advisor: Erin Sills