The College Research Office provides financial and administrative assistance to faculty and staff from the point of initial award of a sponsored project through the life of the project. It also provides financial and administrative guidance to ensure compliance with applicable Federal, State, University and sponsor regulations specific to each project awarded to the College.
The following functions are included as Research Management:
- New Award Meetings
- Project Budget review, analysis and projections
- Release Time, Summer Salary, Cost-shared effort
- Pre-Audit and approval of expenditures
- Budget revisions
- No-Cost Extension requests
- Subcontract agreement and modification requests
- Cost Sharing Commitments including documenting and reporting these commitments.
- Guidance of Federal, State, University, and Sponsor regulations and requirements.
Setting up a new award and following it for the duration is a vital part of a contract manager’s responsibility. To arrange a new award meeting, please email email@example.com with reference to the 5 Ledger Project ID.
To contact a member of the Post-award team, please view our staff page here.