Recruitment, Outreach, and Student Engagement
- Faculty and Staff Outreach Form – Complete this quick form to share any recruitment and outreach events you are involved in. We can provide resources to assist!
- CNR Recruitment Prospective Student Form – Have you connected with a student interested in CNR? This form allows us to stay in touch with them and send invites to personal visits and events.
- Prospective Student Visit Request – The recruitment team is happy to schedule personalized visits for any student interested in our college and has student interns who can coordinate the process. To prevent duplication and make sure we coordinate all involved parties, please have the student complete this form.
- Alumni and Friends of CNR Recruitment Interest Form
Recruitment and Student Engagement Event Calendar
Students Activities Organized by CNR
- College of Natural Resources Ambassador Program
- Engaging Leaders Program (co-organized by the CNR Office of Diversity and Inclusion)
- Professional development events, like the Etiquette Dinner
Minors on Campus
- NC State welcomes minors who come to the university for limited periods of time to visit the university and to participate in its educational, enrichment, and athletic programs and activities including visitation programs, research experiences, and workshops. In order to protect these students, the University has created a policy that ensures their welfare while on our campus. Any faculty engaging with minors should first read the policy to ensure compliance.
- Minors on Campus Policy
CNR Contacts for Questions
Executive Assistant for the Academic Affairs Office Raushanah McNeill
If you need information about anything related to student recruitment, engagement programming, and upcoming events for CNR, Patti can help you figure it out! She is always happy to assist all faculty and staff with questions.
Director of Recruitment and Student Engagement – TBA
Contact Tremaine if you have a question or comment around enrollments or undergraduate recruitment efforts within the college including strategy, marketing, programming, and events. Tremaine serves as our college liaison with Exploratory Studies and is our central point of contact for on-campus transfer students and advisors. She also coordinates undergraduate student engagement activities such as the Ambassador Program and the Ron Terry Enrichment Fund, as well as some professional development events for our entire CNR student body.
College Recruiter – Elie Rinehart
Contact us if you have questions on coordinating undergraduate recruitment communications for CNR, partnerships with youth-based organizations, hosting student groups on campus, and coordinating our prospective undergraduate student visitations. Their primary role is to visit high schools and community colleges around the state and give presentations, attend college fairs, and represent the college.
Associate Dean for Academic Affairs Melissa Pasquinelli
The ADAA serves on the committee for Associate Deans of Academic Affairs, which covers topics that include recruitment and student engagement. She also serves on the university’s Educational Technology Committee, as well as on the advisory boards for the Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) program (https://wise.ncsu.edu/) and oversight for High Performance Computing.