From academic advising to locating study spaces and everything in between, we want our students to flourish while they are here. The College of Natural Resources helps connect students in the Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management with all the tools they need to succeed. Browse the College-level student resources page for information on tutoring, printing, the library and computer lab, as well as academic resources and policies, such as degree planning, enrollment and registration.
The following forms and information are important for current students:
The Teaching Circle welcomes all faculty and graduate students in the Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism Management to join our discussions of teaching-related resources, challenges, strategies and opportunities. Check the calendar for meeting dates and times.
Other services and programs:
- Preparing for Your Course
- Office of Faculty Development (OFD) Events
- Office of Professional Development
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Sponsored Programs and Regulatory Compliance
- Open Educational Resources
- Khan Academy
- Social Sciences Research Network
- Free Technology for Teachers
- Prof Hacker
- Faculty Focus
Policies and Forms
- Departmental Graduate School Forms
- NC State Human Resources Payroll
- Doctoral Student Expectations
- Masters Student Expectations
- Office Assignment Policy: The Director of Graduate Programs assigns desk space in consultation with faculty. Please do not occupy a desk without permission.
- Teaching Assistant Policy: Graduate students with assistantships are expected to help teaching at least one semester as a service to the department.
- Facilities and Safety
Registration and Advising
- Registration and Records Dates of Importance (Academic Calendar)
- Graduate Faculty
- Students not assigned to a research advisor will be advised by the Director of Graduate Programs, Dr. Yu-Fai Leung. Research advisors will advise their students.
- Graduate Student Support Plan
- Graduate Student Research Symposium
- Graduate Student Association
- Graduate Student Handbook
- New Graduate Student Survival Guide
- NC State travel guides and forms
- BEFORE travel complete a travel authorization by going to MYPACK Portal > For Faculty & Staff > Financial Systems > Travel Authorizations
- Equipment Room and Vehicle Pool Information